1. Any act that does or may cause damage to the property and/or privacy of MTG or any 3rd party.
2. Any act that does or may cause damage to the interests of MTG or any 3rd party.
3. Any act that is or may be contrary to public order.
4. Any act that is or may be criminal or lead to a criminal act.
5. Make any false declaration or notification, such as registering the email address of someone else.
6. Any act with a business purpose, or whose purpose is commercial, or any act whose purpose is preparation thereof.
7. Any act that defames the reputation or trust in a 3rd party or MTG.
8. Any use of harmful programs, such as computer viruses, or any act that provides or may provide same.
9. Any other act that is or may be in violation of laws or regulations.
10. Any other act that is deemed inappropriate by MTG.