Use of the Website
The copyright on information posted on our website (including documents, materials, images, audio, etc.) belongs to MTG Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “this Company”). At the same time, all the information posted on the website is protected by copyright laws, treaties, and other laws in each country.
It is prohibited to use (including copying, alteration, uploading, posting, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling, and publishing) this information beyond the scope allowed for non-commercial purposes, private use or explicitly allowed by other laws, unless prior written permission is obtained from this Company (including the permission clause on the website).
Please note that documents on the server may have a separate copyright notice which applies to that document, and if content to that effect is displayed in that notice, the rights to use or reproduce set forth above may sometimes be limited. Excluding the above, the server does not grant any rights or permissions based on copyrights, patent rights, trademarks or any other intellectual property rights.
- Prohibited Matters
- Any act that will or may infringe the property or privacy, etc. of this Company or any third party.
- Any act that will or may cause disadvantage or damage to this Company or any third party.
- Any act that is or may be contrary to public order.
- Any act that is or will lead to a criminal act, or that may be or lead to one.
- Any act of making a false declaration or notification, such as registering the email address of someone else.
- Any act with a business purpose, or whose purpose is commercial, or any act whose purpose is preparation for same.
- Any act that defames the reputation of or trust in this Company or a third party.
- Any use of harmful programs, such as computer viruses, or any act that provides or may provide same.
- Any other act that is or may be in violation of laws, ordinances, or regulations.
- Any other act that is deemed to be inappropriate by this Company.