Cunning SIXPAD counterfeits are in circulation.
Extreme caution is urged
In January 2016, MTG detected counterfeits of our SIXPAD Abs Fit and SIXPAD Body Fit with very similarly shaped main units to those of our products. With these counterfeits, in addition to their shapes, the entire products including the packaging, instruction manuals, and accessories, were reproduced with high precision. They were almost indistinguishable from our genuine products, and were therefore malicious counterfeit products.
Our testing of the performance of the counterfeits proved that their training programs and electrical specifications were different from our products in that, for example, the voltage used was several times higher than that in our genuine products.
Comments from those who happened to purchase the counterfeits include:
- "I experienced severe pain during use”
- "I experienced a tingling pain”
- "I had a twitching sensation even at the lowest current”
- "It was too strong to wear even for 10 seconds”
MTG fears that the use of such counterfeits can potentially cause health problems.
MTG takes robust legal action including civil and criminal action against illicit dealers and manufacturers who handle such counterfeits. Meanwhile, we recommend customers purchase our products at our authorized stores as a proactive measure to prevent such problems.
Differences Between Our SIXPAD and Counterfeits
- Genuine Product
- SIXPAD Abs Fit
- SIXPAD Body Fit
Official SIXPAD Outlets
- Please refer to the Store Information page (SIXPAD brand website).
- * In addition to the above, ReFa products are available at our official web store, at hair salons and aesthetic salons authorized by us, and so on.