Enactment date: April 1, 2015
Revision date: February 24, 2016
Revision date: March 24, 2017
Revision date: October 1, 2017
Revision date: April 1, 2018
Revision date: April 13, 2018
Revision date: May 1, 2018
Revision date: November 19, 2018
MTG Co., Ltd.
President Tsuyoshi Matsushita
Personal Information Protection Policy
MTG Co., Ltd. conducts business in the planning, development, manufacture and sale of beauty devices, cosmetics and health equipment under the concept of “One shine, We shine, All shine” via our beauty and health products and services. In the conduct of our business activities, we believe we have a social responsibility to properly handle personal information, individual numbers, and specific personal information (hereinafter individual numbers and specific personal information will be referred to as “Specific Personal Information, Etc.”), and we take the following measures in order to ensure we fulfill that duty.
- Acquisition, Use & Provision of Specific Personal Information, Etc.
We shall properly obtain, use and share the personal information and Specific Personal Information, Etc. that we handle in all our business activities and employees’ personal information and Specific Personal Information, Etc., and we will not handle personal information beyond the extent needed for achieving the specific purpose of using it. We will obtain the consent of the person involved prior to handling personal information and Specific Personal Information, Etc. beyond the purpose of such use. However, we will not use Specific Personal Information, Etc. beyond the purpose of such use permitted by law, even if there is consent from the person involved.
- Laws, Regulations, Guidelines, and Norms on Specific Personal Information, Etc.
We follow the laws, regulations, guidelines established by the government, and other norms regarding personal information and Specific Personal Information, Etc.
- Secure Control of Personal Information and Specific Personal Information, Etc.
We shall take reasonable measures to prevent and correct any unauthorized access to personal information and Specific Personal Information, Etc., as well as leaks, loss, destruction, or falsification thereof, or damage thereto.
- Complaints and Inquiries about Personal Information and Specific Personal Information, Etc.
We shall respond promptly to any complaints and inquiries about personal information and Specific Personal Information, Etc.
- Efforts to Protect Personal Information (Personal Information Protection Management System)
In the interest of providing appropriate protection of your personal information and Specific Personal Information, Etc., we are constantly reviewing our measures and improving them.
＜Inquiries regarding the Personal Information Protection Policy＞
MTG Co., Ltd. Administration Department, Personal Information Privacy Manager
Handling of Personal Information
We will use personal information for the following purposes:
- (1) For shipping products by post.
- (2) For providing information about the company's and its group companies' various campaigns, new products, etc. by post, telephone, email, or other means.
- (3) For contacting you by post, telephone, email, or other means if we need to ask you or confirm something about our various services, such as inspections, repairs, or exchange.
- (4) For conducting questionnaire surveys in order to carry out studies pertaining to product development, etc. or measures for improving customer satisfaction, etc.
- (5) For issuing warranty certificates, providing warranty service, or providing various membership services.
- (6) For contacting applicants for employment (including internships), providing employment information, etc., or conducting employment management.
- (7) For managing employees.
- (8) For consigning to third parties some of the work required in the course of providing services.
- (9) For contacting an individual by post, telephone, e-mail, or other means if it is necessary to gain the permission of the person involved in order to use his/her personal information other than for the purposes above.
- (10）For collecting and statistically analyzing customer information and providing more customized services and advertisements, along with enhancing website performance and improving content.
We will use Specific Personal Information, Etc. for the following purposes.
(1) The following clerical work related to individual numbers pertaining to employees (including their dependents):
- ① Tax withholding
- ② Preparation of applications for (change in) exemption for dependents of employment income earners, and applications for deduction for insurance premiums for employment income earners, and applications for special exemption for spouses of employment income earners.
- ③ Preparation of Declarations concerning retirement income
- ④ Preparation of declarations, notifications, and applications concerning property accumulation savings for house construction and property accumulation pension savings.
- ⑤ Individual inhabitant tax
- ⑥ Employment insurance
- ⑦ Health insurance / employees’ pension insurance
- ⑧ Notifications of category 3 insured persons under the national pension plan
- ⑨ Preparation and provision of legal documents regarding financial commerce related to Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
(2) The following clerical work related to individual numbers pertaining to individuals other than employees:
- ① Preparation of payment records for remuneration, fees, etc.
- ② Preparation of payment records for distribution of dividends and surplus, and for interest on funds
- ③ Preparation of payment records for real estate usage fees, etc.
- ④ Preparation of payment records for compensation for real estate, etc.
Handling personal information etc. on our website
- *1 A cookie is a technology to collect and store information on your computer terminals (mobile, tablet, other devices, etc.) to recognize you, make your next visit easier and the service more useful to you. Collected information does not include personal information such as your address, name, date of birth, or phone number that might identify you. Your browser allows you to turn off cookies. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website.
- *2 A web beacon is a technology which uses GIF files and scripts to monitor your access to the website and collect the information on your usage, etc. It is used in combination with cookies to obtain more detailed statistical information.
(2）Use of Google Analytics
- （Google Analytics™ is a trademark of Google Inc.）
Please contact the following if you have any concerns you wish to discuss with us regarding our notification or disclosure of the purposes of use of personal information and Specific Personal Information, Etc., alteration, addition or deletion of content thereof, termination or elimination of use thereof, termination of provision thereof to third parties, or handling thereof.
＜Contacts for Inquiries about Personal Information and Specific Personal Information, Etc.＞
Inquiries about our handling of personal information at the MTG Online Shop:
MTG Co., Ltd. Online Shop Customer Service
Inquiries about our handling of personal information when you inquire about how to use, inspections and malfunctions of, and/or repairs to our products:
MTG Co., Ltd. Customer Service
Inquiries about our handling of personal information for recruitment:
MTG Co., Ltd. Human Resources Planning Division
Inquiries about our handling of personal information for the water server brand Kirala.
MTG Co., Ltd. Kirala Customer Service
Inquiries about our handling of personal information for the SIXPAD STATION.
SIXPAD BRAND CENTER
Inquiries about our handling of Specific Personal Information, Etc.
MTG Co., Ltd. Administration Department, Specific Personal Information, Etc. Customer Service
MTG Co., Ltd. was granted the Privacy Mark certification in May 2016, as a business in which personal information is handled appropriately.
- Privacy Mark
MTG Co., Ltd. was granted the Privacy Mark certification in May 2016,
as a business in which personal information is handled appropriately.